RE: Re: B&Q Air Con Units

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: B&Q Air Con Units
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:52:28 +0100

Take the unit out of the box ... I bought two of the Homebase AC units
which
are of similar huge bulk and got both into my MX6. (Out of the boxes of
course.)

One of the units I haggled with the manager over as it hadn't a box /
instructions / external wall bracket for condenser and he lopped me £45 off
... however I dumped the box for the second with the HB assistant who
helped
me out to the car, I had instructions with the boxed unit and I knew the
boxed unit would come with two sets of outside brackets. Sorted!

Phil