RE: Sources for X10 stuff

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sources for X10 stuff
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:03:37 +0100

Looks like a decent range of A10 modules will be some way off ... I'm still
sticking with LD10/11s in my planning.

BTW ... I was sent a PDF file a while ago which I think was from the
Comfort
web site but which showed the wiring for an LD10 back into a standard
ceiling rose so as to enable easy conversion back to manual switching if
required ... does anyone have it that they could email it to me or know the
URL for it?

Phil

find a Homebase

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx