Re: PCB making, a novel idea

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: PCB making, a novel idea
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:01:30 +0100

Forget faffing about with making your own. Just go to www.pcb-pool.com and
check out getting a proper production quality through hole plated PCB for
only 30 euros per 100 x 100mm board size.

Only takes 10 days and they are excellent.

You can add on things like soldermask for an addition cost but it is very
low. You won't find prices lower than this anywhere and there is no limits
to number of holes or board shape etc.

I have been using them for a few years now. I don't work for them, just
like the service.

They sure make your home projects look great. Far better than vero board
etc. There is even free software on the site for making the PCB's.

Best regards
Dave...

At 20:30 18/08/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Lo chaps
>
>Just come across a site with an ingenious way of printing PCB artwork
>boards....
>
>http://sm0vpo.8m.com/begin/pen-00.htm
>
>I've got an old plotter in the cellar somewhere, i KNEW it would come
in
>usefull one day :o)
>

>Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcar.demon.co.uk

www.v8carlton.co.uk