RE: OT: 1-wire Weather Station

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: 1-wire Weather Station
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:57:28 +0100

Works well.  Need to be careful with the wiring - I need to sort out the
connections to the rain gauge again.

I got the Weather Station around 18 months ago and it has been very
reliable.  I understand that the new V3 version of the station is even
better.

For software, I have been using Arne's WServer is great
(http://weather.henriksens.net) for
over 18 months with very good
reliability (NT4 and my proxy does the upload) and there is another
application, Weather Display, (http://www.weather-display.com/)
that is
rated also.

Also Check-out:-
http://www.ibutton.com/weather/

Any other info you need, just drop me a line and I will try and oblige!

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/