RE: Newbie Again

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Newbie Again
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:10:06 +0100

The other thing is you can mount multiple LD10/AD10s in a standard MK
Sentry
consumer unit ...

...no need to mount them seperately in their own single DIN housings.

An MK Sentry Consumer Unit which will take 16 module widths (an LD10 being
three modules wide and an AD10 being two modules wide) will only set you
back about £25!

Phil

Windsor)?

> > > I also presume I will need to grab some Kat5 widget thingies
so I
> > > can run AV
> > > over the cat5e? Is that the generally recommended way now ?
> > >

> > See notes at the beginning!!!
> >
> > > Ok also needed will be:
> > >
> > > crimping tool - yes
> > > IR detector - any suggestions which one ? detector??
> > > patch panel - any suggestions which one ? - lets automate
> > ones are a good
> > price although I have never seen one in the flesh.
> > > patch panel leads - yes
> > > and then a mixture of AM12/LM12/AW10 for the mains
electrics. - yes