TVNEWSWEB Equipment For Sale

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: TVNEWSWEB Equipment For Sale
  • From: "Darren Baker" <Darren_Baker@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 06:47:07 +0100

I was sent this yesterday and thought some of you may be interested.

Regards,
Darren

Disclaimer: I have no connection whatsoever with the company below.

Dear Sir/Madam

Sale Of TV News Uplink and Associated Equipment.

On the instructions of the Insolvency Practitioners, Robson Rhodes, Henry
Butcher International Limited has been favoured to sell the assets of the
above former company located in Central London.

The complete schedule of assets pertaining to this sale which is by private
treaty is located at our website at www.henrybutcher.com/tvnewsweb and
viewing is by pre-arranged appointments only.

All offers must be received no later than 31 August 2001, and a buyers
premium of 10% is chargeable on all purchases.

All sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.

Please contact me on john.boorman@xxxxxxx
<mailto:john.boorman@xxxxxxx> or
direct telephone line as above.

Kind regards