From: MIME:ioliver.lists@xxxxxxx at INTERNET
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 01:06
To: White, Peter; ukha_d@xxxxxxx at Internet; ukha_d@xxxxxxx
at Internet
Subject: [ukha_d] Coded door entry

I want to add a keypad to let our motorised garage door be opened from
outside. However, I don't want someone to be able to rip it off and short
the
wires.

Anyone seen anything or is it easier to get a keyboard and an AVR and make
your own?

Regards

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire

Post message:
ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

.