Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] New TWO-WAY UK Modules!

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 09:30 am, Mark McCall wrote:
> New modules will shortly be available from Comfort Home Controls that at
> last allow status request! Modules also contain other features like

Excellent news, it seems that someone somewhere has taken our wishlist & made
a product from it. It fits into a backbox wo you can use your existing
wiring, it's UK specific so no converting from US stock. All it needs it for
someone to say it does memory dim like the LD11 & we're cooking woth gas!!

Nothing against Comfort, but on the down side expect to pay through the nose
for it :-(

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-