[OT] - problems with multiple PPP adapters under w2k

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] - problems with multiple PPP adapters under w2k
  • From: "steve@xxxxxxx" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:01:17 +0100

i think i have the command figured, try, whenever you net connection is
dropped (before you redial)
in a cmd window, or batch script.
ipconfig /release *PPP*

i think that mite work, though it mite not, as i think that cmd only works
for releasing IP's not the connection, but try it anyway.

HTH (again) steve

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx