RE: BM1 Light Mudule (B&Q)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BM1 Light Mudule (B&Q)
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:34:20 +0100

B&Q have-in several starter kits (Bronze Silver and Gold) as well as
key-fob
remotes, These BM-1 thingies, 4-in-1 remotes.  I cannot remember if they
sold Appliance or Lamp modules though.

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/

"BM1" ;-(

> Thank goodness for that. I thought that the text indexing had died ;-)
>
> Mark Harrison
> Head of Systems, eKingfisher

Service.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210156.1528652.3092242.1456760/D=egroupweb/S=1705
> 041992:HM/A=734183/R=0/*https://www.joincountryhomesandgardens.com/myboo

kclub/gardening/bookclubs/chg/JoinFast/c2/c2_coupon.htm/?src=015_02_hd_2