RE: *** STOCK ALERT ***

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: *** STOCK ALERT ***
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:27:19 +0100

You lucky *******!

From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 12 August 2001 16:59
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] *** STOCK ALERT ***

OK, further to my earlier stock alert post, if anyone was thinking of
going=20
to the Wigan store.... don't bother! I've bought up all the remaining
kits=20
that were out on display which I'm happy to sell on to whoever wants
them...

These additional kits were at the "normal" Homebase prices of
=A319.99 and

=A324.99

I therefore now have the following available in addition to the =A313.99
batch=20
that I got last week (Which are all spoken for!)

3 x PC kits @ =A324.99
9 x timer kits @ =A319.99

As ever, replies on a postcard....

Oh, and I also bought that Aircon unit and got it for =A399 - RESULT! -
the=20
droid read the stock number off the side of the box of the other
(smaller)=20
unit that was adjacent to it... this was despite me making him box up
the=20
one I wanted (the smaller one was already boxed up), as I told him they
were=20
different! - he even helped me load it into my car!

The model number of the unit is: RAE-007, imported by EHS Aquamajor of=20
Manchester.. It seems to be missing the instruction pamphlet, - again
when=20
the guy was packing it up there was a pamphlet in there, which I read
whilst=20
he was doing it, and it was the pamphlet for the smaller one, so I told
him=20
it was the wrong pamphlet and that I didn't need it...  He *STILL*
didn't=20
twig when he read out the item code to the checkout girl....

:-))

Paul G.