FD10 Filter Question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: FD10 Filter Question
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:29:20 -0000

Hi,

Question on the FD10.
I have the following setup on comsumer units :-

The Main Household consumer unit feeding four more 20-way consumer
units in node 0.

I have the node 0 consumer units running from two MCB's from the main
house unit in a ring circuit, so that the first feed hits consumer
unit 1, then loops to 2, 3 and 4. 4 then has a return feed back to
the main household one.

Question is, where should I put the FD10 ?
Do I need to put one in unit 1 and unit 4, as 2 and 3 could take
power from number 4 bypassing the filter. Or even a filter per unit ?

I do suffer minor interference from neighbours, but nothing major.

Maybe i'm not understanding the filter properly.
Any ideas, suggestions ?

Thanks as always.

Geraint.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx