RE: *** STOCK ALERT ***

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: *** STOCK ALERT ***
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 16:59:19 +0100

OK, further to my earlier stock alert post, if anyone was thinking of going
to the Wigan store.... don't bother! I've bought up all the remaining kits
that were out on display which I'm happy to sell on to whoever wants
them...

These additional kits were at the "normal" Homebase prices of
£19.99 and
£24.99

I therefore now have the following available in addition to the £13.99
batch
that I got last week (Which are all spoken for!)

3 x PC kits @ £24.99
9 x timer kits @ £19.99

As ever, replies on a postcard....

Oh, and I also bought that Aircon unit and got it for £99 - RESULT! - the
droid read the stock number off the side of the box of the other (smaller)
unit that was adjacent to it... this was despite me making him box up the
one I wanted (the smaller one was already boxed up), as I told him they
were
different! - he even helped me load it into my car!

The model number of the unit is: RAE-007, imported by EHS Aquamajor of
Manchester.. It seems to be missing the instruction pamphlet, - again when
the guy was packing it up there was a pamphlet in there, which I read
whilst
he was doing it, and it was the pamphlet for the smaller one, so I told him
it was the wrong pamphlet and that I didn't need it...  He *STILL* didn't
twig when he read out the item code to the checkout girl....

:-))

Paul G.