Re: OT : Anyone know where to buy some EDO Memory

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT : Anyone know where to buy some EDO Memory
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:22:36 -0000

Not to worry now. I tried the place Craig mentioned and ended up with=20
four 256mb Dimms specifically for the 6400r for the total price of=20
=A3320 to my door, rather than the =A31060 I was quoted off ebuyer.

So i've ordered them, and they should be here the same day as the new=20
server arrives :)

Only thing I have left to source are some Xeon heatsinks.
The cpu's I have use the cooling pipes and fins, and becuase the 6400=20
is very rack dense, it requires the standard kind of heatsinks, a bit=20
like the slot 1 pentiums, but so far no joy at scan, simply, dabs,=20
ebuyer. This may be a tough one to source.

Thanks to all :)

Regards

Geraint

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Brian G. Reynolds"