Re: Comfort - CID

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Comfort - CID
  • From: "Steve Cooper" <steve.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:45:12 +0100

I have a BT Easicom TV3 unit on the Tel Out side of Comfort and it
registers all the incoming calls regardless of security mode.

How do I know it's getting them all I hear you ask.  I have a CID phone on
the tel in side that I can reconcile back to.

Steve

=
=
=20
"Mark McCall"                                          =
=
=20
<mark@automatedh        To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx=
>                                                        =
=20
ome.co.uk>              cc:                            =
=
=20
Subject:     Re: [ukha_d] Comfo=
rt - CID                                                 =
=20
09/08/01 20:11                                         =
=
=20
Please respond                                         =
=
=20
to ukha_d                                              =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

Thanks Steve.=A0 Comfort don't seem to know this  is an issue so I'll
forwa=
rd
this to them.

Let me know if it works OK on the IN.