RE: Young Ones, was Re: CAT 5

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Young Ones, was Re: CAT 5
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:33:21 +0100

Like I just said, it is well worn out! knackered player sort of thing,
honest guv...

On my first boat trip to the Falklands they showed Animal Farm, believe me
you have to watch it to believe people would do such things! oh and then
they showed "The Persidon Adventure, YES very funny lads!

B.

wrote:
> [...]
cassette, and

play them for