Re: Young Ones, was Re: CAT 5

On Wednesday 08 August 2001 22:59 pm, Keith Doxey wrote:
> Yep,
>
> all the best series only had a few episodes
>
> Fawlty Towers 12.

I have the complete set of both series on audio cassette, and they're still
as funny as they are on TV :-)

> Young Ones 12 or 18 I think.

It's a sign of good characters when Ade & Rick can play them for the
next 20
years and they're still as funny!!

> Black Adder was 4 series of 6 episodes.

Our history teacher when I was at school made us watch the 4th series as
our
homework, The last episode is one of the most moving and beautifully filmed
peices of television ever, there were quite a few people in the class (me
among them) who cried, and it takes a lot to do that to a cynical
teenager!!

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-