RE: In car PSUs...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: In car PSUs...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:36:48 +0100

Yeah ... I realised after talking with John that it was just a stepdown
regulator rather than an actual power supply capable of running off 4-15v.

I understand that Farnell do this kind of thing though ... does anyone have
a Farnell or RS catalogue that they could take a look in and see? Also, I
might need to buy a couple of very tiny Torx drivers and I think RS do
them - do you know whether they will sell to the general public at their
trade counters? (Theres one just down the road at Hedge End.)

Phil