Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 4:54 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] moving away from the remote-control paradigm

I've got that working on the stairs
Two mats and some Homevision logic
Basically if it fires 1 then 2 I'm going up
2 then 1 I'm going down
I add or subtract from a vartiable so I always have a count of people
upstairs
I'm thinking of doing the same now with the PIR's now I can get to them with
Comfort

The added nonsense turns the lights off instantly if you comedownstairs with
someone in bed

INPUT PORT 'HIGH' EVENT # 26 'Stairs 1'

If
Flag #34 (Stairs 2) is set
And Flag #15 (reset) is cleared
Then
Var  #15 (Upstairs) = var #15 (Upstairs)  -  1
Serial port 1 transmit: "Display message "upstairs less 1""
End If
Set flag #33 (Stairs 1)
Load timer #13 (Stairs 1) with 0:00:02.00 and start
If
Var #15 (Upstairs) = 0
Then
Serial port 1 transmit: "Display message "timer running to switch off""
Wait 0:10:00.00 with timer #18 (upstairs delay), Then:
If
Var #15 (Upstairs) = 0
Then
Do macro #4 (Upstairs off) once
End If
End Wait
End If
If
Flag #5 (Gone to bed Nest) is set
Or  Flag #6 (Gone to bed Mike) is set
Then
Do macro #4 (Upstairs off) once
End If
Clear flag #15 (reset)

INPUT PORT 'HIGH' EVENT # 27 'Stairs 2'

If
Flag #33 (Stairs 1) is set
Then
If
Var #15 (Upstairs) = 0
Then
Do macro #3 (Upstairs on) once
End If
If
Var #15 (Upstairs) = 1
And Flag #5 (Gone to bed Nest) is set
Then
Do macro #3 (Upstairs on) once
End If
If
Var #15 (Upstairs) = 1
And Flag #6 (Gone to bed Mike) is set
Then
Do macro #3 (Upstairs on) once
End If
Var  #15 (Upstairs) = var #15 (Upstairs)  +  1
Serial port 1 transmit: "Display message "Upstairs plus 1""
End If
Set flag #34 (Stairs 2)
Load timer #14 (Stairs 2) with 0:00:02.00 and start

Mike

Sent from Home