RE: Rapid

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Rapid
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:23:17 +0100

They didnt charge me.
Even at ?3 its well worth it. You will porbably save that on your first
order. Free postage on orders over ?30. Quantity prices for stuff really
plummets and you can often get 100 of something for the price of 20 from
M*****

When M***** used to be an electronics company they used to send me a free
one. When they stopped I asked why. They (M*****) said I hadnt spent enough
during the life of the last catalogue. I pointed out that I couldnt buy
what
they didnt sell. Now an ex-M***** customer unless I am really desperate.
They have gone from first choice to last.

Since the launch of KAT5 the decent companies like Rapid and Farnell have
done quite nicely thank you.

Keith