RE: Flame was (Mark ?)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Flame was (Mark ?)
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:16:37 +0100

I dont know, I miss one days activity on UKHA because of f****** Code Red killing our link to the outside world and everyone gets upset about the standard of english.

I struggled to get a Grade 4 CSE in english and I *try* to get my spelling and grammar typed properly but at the end of the day if I was that concerned about correct spelling, grammar etc I would have followed a career as an english teacher or writer.

Where I do try to be 100% accurate ( and where it is really important that I am) is in my technical knowledge. When I am wrong I will admit it but there is no point getting all worked up about it.

Until someone successfully builds a functional time machine we cant undo what is already done, what we can do is accept what has already been done and try to change what we do in the future. We should also accept that not everyone will agree with what we say or do but that is life. Its the way it has always been and its the way it will probably remain.

Keeping my cool
( might have something to do with the split aircon at the side of me ;-) )

Keith