Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 1:49 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Touchlinc question

Mark M
What would be the chances of setting up an area on your site for usefull add
ons /  utilities examples of data files etc?
Rather like remote central has for pronto stuff
It would save off group posts for sending attachments , and thus keep
threads complete

Or are there any other ideas

Mike

Sent from Home