Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 1:58 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d]File display area -- was Re: Touchlinc question

Trouble is Mark if the files area were used a lot it would become very messy L

I was thinking more of sending attachments to someone , (well you he says cheekily)

With :

Title

brief description

Share ware / freeware flag,

Cost

Link to relevant web pages

And also possibly coded from anyone without access to this group

Mike

Sent from Home