Re: WAS : Starspeeder NOW - ISDN Internet Access

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: WAS : Starspeeder NOW - ISDN Internet Access
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 21:59:45 -0000

I wish you wouldn't keep rubbing it in Brian, you kept winding me up=20
yesterday when you were here with it.....

oh and careful, dont use too many brackets ) on your smilie or you=20
may get asked to use only one................roflmao

quick, where's my spellchecker at as well - lol

your e-mail before,,,did you get the PDC part sorted or the mouse=20
bit ?

regards

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@n...> wrote:
> Yea, and I get 24/7 cable modem +TV+Phone all for <=A320/month
:-)))
>=20
> What is it with this country? we used to be world leaders=20
(allegedly).
>=20
> B.
>=20
Access

> > Looks that way to me as well...
> >
> > if i use Highway with no call allowance (won't need as this is=20
purely
> > for 0800 internet access), then it'll cost =A327 per quarter,=20
whereas
> > isdn2e costs =A335 for the same....
> >
> > The only thing I can't find out info on is wether highway has any
> > issues when running via a router, as in effect I want to have the
> > whole network (6 clients) able to ask directly, including the
> > exchange server dialing in for mail etc...
> >
> > I think it should be ok, so i'm basically looking at about
=A3100=20
per
> > month for 128k access 24/7.....
> > makes you sick to think the adsl boys get much faster links
for=20
=A340 a
> > month...
> >
> > Regards
> > Geraint.
> >

> > --- In ukha_d@y..., Matthew Keay <m@i...> wrote:
> > > well.. apparently isdn2e is more expensive but gets more=20
*features*
> > (?)
> > > such as CLID.. which you cant get on home highway (i
think,=20
could be
> > > wrong) however - if your going to use 128k constantly, and
have=20
3
> > > PSTN's...well.. you only need the line..hehe, so homeh'd
prolly=20
be
> > > better.
> > >
> > > Mjk.

> [...]
> [...]