RE: Harmon Speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Harmon Speakers
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:13:58 +0100

I need to go buy something as releif from a stressfull day at my (ex) work ... or what *SHOULD* be my ex work. They're now saying that I have to make myself available for them for the next two months of my three months notice *EVEN THOUGH* my redundancy letter clearly states my last working day is 3rd August and I was being given two months pay in lieu of notice.

They have got themselves into a real mess there and want me to sort it out ... they're even saying that the two months pay in lieu of notice was discussed and agreed by us as a way of avoiding TAX and that I'd said that I would make myself available for them until October 3rd. We've spent the last hour trying to get hold of the family solicitor!

Mind you I did add a 20Gb 2.5" IDE drive to my Dabs order today - that'll go into my new Compaq and the 12Gb from there will go into the old Sony VAIO!

Phil