Re: Indulge my advert - Compaq Proliant for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Indulge my advert - Compaq Proliant for sale
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 23:56:05 -0000

whoa,,,steady cowboy,,,,twas but a joke....

don't forget,,,it was you who gave me the ducting kit for the aircon
unit....
it's just i think i met my match, on the "buy everything, use it for
a rainy day" front.....lol

we just love to jest with you as the person capable of more e-mails
per minute than a corporate mail server....lol

err,,,mr trebus ? is that before my time being still under the age of
30 ! just !

regards

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@v...>
wrote:

> > Also,,anyone want a 24port patch panel ? got one i don't
need,,,it's
> > a BT badged one (hey we can't have everything - eh
Keith ?)...anyway
> > anyone who NEEDS one, rather than Mr Harris, who buys and hoardes
> > anything is welcome to it.....
>
> Ya bugger! I use everything that I keep and I usually give away
most of what
> I don't need...
>
> ...over the last week I have offered a complete server to one group
member
> and a more "mormal" spec PC to another to use as their HA
controller. Anyone