Re: Glasgow Meet

It will be a night for serious eating, serious drinking, and
silly chat :) And as for the haggis, only if it is coated in batter,
and then deep fried and served with chips, salt, vinegar,
and brown sauce :-)
We have two of the best curry houses in the UK, one of which
we are going to, and I am looking forward to it!

Jenni

> You might meet me but believe me you *WILL* get a word in edgeways -
I'm
> gonna be too busy eating curry (funny, I thought it was haggis you all
ate
> up there).
>
> Phil

Kenneth, Doogie,
> > > Campbell, Phil and his friend (was it Gordon?)
> > > Thats eight ....
> > > Haven't heard from Calum & Scott who expressed an
interest the first

<campbell@xxxxxxx>

now,