Re: Glasgow Meet

Nah, I dont mind cancelling it ... as long as you say before hand,
rather than us sitting with an empty seat :-)
Still at eight people then, if I put Calum down as a yes, and
Gordon as a no ....

Jenni

> Sorry Jenni, I haven't been paying enough attention to the thread
recently.
> I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not at the moment ... is it
going
> to cause problems if I say yes and then cancel leter? I'm guessing it
will
:/

> Jenni Lowe wrote:
>
> > At last count we have .... me & Ian, Kenneth & Mrs
Kenneth, Doogie,
> > Campbell, Phil and his friend (was it Gordon?)
> > Thats eight ....
> > Haven't heard from Calum & Scott who expressed an interest
the first
> > time round.
> >
> > Jenni

on any
conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches,
nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which
no
honest man gives up but with life itself." From The Declaration of
Arbroath
1320.