Re: OT - Motor Neuron Disease

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT - Motor Neuron Disease
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 20:42:56 -0000

Hi Brian,,

i'm no medical expert either, but i found the following information
which may shed some light on what the disease does, and therefore may
help to work out what is available to make life easier...

http://www.iol.ie/~killeen/stevemnd/links.htm

you could also try :

http://www.disabledworld.com

(a colleague at work actually writes the site for his uncle, and I
have found this useful for finding help for my father who suffers
with polio. If you can't find info, then e-mail them direct, and they
will find out more info for you, it's run for zero profit, and they
are very helpful)

If you do decide to do something with the IT/PC side of things,
please feel free to let me know, and i'll try to source any products
at trade price. I think a few others on here may also be able to help
down that line.

Regards

Geraint.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Brian G. Reynolds"