RE: [OT] Help with Outlook 2000

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Help with Outlook 2000
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:20:41 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Help with Outlook 2000
Hi Kevin

Actually I have realised that I misinformed you slightly :-(

Most of my email is delivered to  <anyone>@diyha.co.uk
I use ukha@xxxxxxx just to differentiate between Yahoo groups.

I set up Yahoo to allow keith.doxey@xxxxxxx and keith@xxxxxxx to be alternate POSTING addresses and it seems that it is Yahoo that is putting the ukha email address in.

Just testing with one of my other accounts.

Email was sent by default as keith@xxxxxxx

When I replied the reply came from indigoelectronics@xxxxxxx

I do have multiple POP3 accounts set up and each replies as the true name of the account however DIYHA will always reply as keith@xxxxxxx. This means that Yahoo is definately substituting the ukha address.

Keith