Re: Caller ID Yet again

Not wanting t  start shouting FTFFAQ!!! but RTFFAQ!!! :-)

http://garner.smgsystems.co.uk/cgi-bin/fom

(Only kidding, just trying t  plug it that's all :-)

Basically, there is only 1 serious option for UK caller ID and that's the
Solwise Meteor, available from www.pathway.co.uk for about 63 quid.

The Modems in the UK don't do UK caller ID t  any acceptable level of
accuracy, and the recent thread on modding a BT callerID unit may not be a
project for novices, though without any details it's difficult t  say.

I've tried and failed t  get my Hayes Accurra modem working with UK caller
id
and it sucks, missing more calls than it picks up.