RE: Automation of Garden Sprinkler with Homevision

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Automation of Garden Sprinkler with Homevision
  • From: "Roger Bilboul" <Bilboul@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:56:21 +0100

The house I recently bought has a multi zone system running off a Rainbird
controller http://www.rainbird.com.
I am also very interested in any advise
on controlling or replacing the existing set-up with something that can be
monitored at a distance. The house happens t  be a second home in France
and
not being on the spot at all times my water bills have been astronomical.
Also, any ideas on how to read the water meter remotely?

Regards

Roger