Re: btinernet Anytime

not quite... :-) I have about ten emails and added another yesterday. Additionally webspace is currently about 30Mb and I have been updating and changing the files including index.htm. Maybe I have just been lucky

Campbell
----- Original Message -----
To: ukha_d
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 9:10 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] btinernet Anytime

Hi Campbell

EXISTING Email and Webspace will stay but you cannot rename email boxes or add email if you are over the limit.
If you are over your webspace limit it too will stay, but WHEN YOU TRY TO UPDATE INDEX.HTML it will say you are over limit and delete the page. The only way to put a copy of Index.html back on the server is to delete content until you are under the limit.

That is the CURRENT situation.

HTH.

Keith