London Meeting Arrangements

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>, <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: London Meeting Arrangements
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:07:47 +0100

Here are the arrangements for the alternative meeting for all those who are still traveling to London despite the cancelation of the HomeTech show.

Most of us intend to go to the "Windows Show 2001" (National Hall, Olympia) in the morning/early afternoon. You can register free for this show on the link below.
http://www.itevents.co.uk/exhibitions/Index/index/index.htm

Not quite sure how we're all going to meet up here as we'll all be arriving at different times? If anyone wants to be sure of meeting up here then email me directly and I will give you my mobile number.

From there it's on to the Pub at 4:00pm. Graham Howe has organised a private room in the Old Kings Head, 45 Borough High Street, Southwark (near London Bridge and currently pretty easy to spot as it is surrounded by scaffolding and is located just off Borough High Street near to the Midland Bank - map link below). A buffet supper will be provided and the cost of the room hire plus supper works out at an excellent £5 per head. It's hoped that this meeting well last well into the night.

Many thanks to Grahame for all his hard work in organising the Pub venue

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click
Here!