RE: Help!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Help!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:00:35 +0100

I get all my stuff from www.laser.com ... Li (the boss there) helped me out
loads when I was getting started about six months ago and I've had probably
£2k or thereabouts of kit from them since. (Swish rails, HomeVision,
replacement Pronto - when my five year old smashed it in a tantrum, X10
filters, IR->X10 receivers, X10 modules. He even managed to get me an
ePod!)

What did it for me was he was extremely helpfull when I ordered an SW10G
from them to control my projection screen and I couldn't get it to work the
way I wanted (which turned out to be a fault with my screen).

Mike is certainly good too but most of my dealings have been with Laser ...

Phil

Cheap