RE: Re: Homeseer and voice

Actually the key was "Prof Heinz Wolff" - I remember the
"Great Egg Race" - Well and the fact that he was more
interested is systems that checked to see if you were ok lying on the sofa,
watching a movie - or just dead. Which,
all in all is a pretty good idea (the checking not the dead bit).

But as always your prose is quite elokw..eloqwe...ellokw... well
written..... me I can't speak or write properly.. not anymore,
I blame it on working in London.  - iss orite mate, a bii o dogin, di vin
duk in an we vin neva urt no wan.. ;-))

A.

On 26/04/01 at 20:52 Keith Doxey wrote:

>I beg to differ Mr Powell,
>
>The fact you remember it so clearly indicated what a well written,
highly
>informative, thought provoking synopsis it was.
>
>Either that or I am sadder than you :-)
>
>Keith

Commander"
>from http://www.gamecommander.com He
couldnt get it to recognise words like
>"Help" but it was very good at "Get Out Of The
Cockpit" which could be All
>Units OFF. "Phasers to full" could be All Lights ON :-))
>
>Keith

MS