RE: Fw: UK Day light Saving - HomeVision

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: UK Day light Saving - HomeVision
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:44:21 +0100

All we need is a command to activate/deactivate DST ... leave everything else as it is for ease of coding from Craigs end but just add commands to the HomeVision command language so that we can force DST on or off. Then anyone outside the US will simply have to write their own DST code like Mark's done and CSI don't need to worry as all their US customers can carry on as usual.

Has this been suggested to Craig at all?

Phil