RE: Re: HomeTech Replacement Meeting - Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: HomeTech Replacement Meeting - Questions
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:39:50 +0100

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> Count me in for meeting at windows show followed by pub buffet.

Seeing that there are likely to be a number of us meeting up at
Windows2001,
and that probably only a few of us are familiar with each other having met
before, we need some sort of RVP.

How about we nominate an easy to find stand and on the hour there is a
'UKHA
representative' (Mark M should be a fairly familiar face!) there for 5 mins
to 'welcome' any newcomers to the group.  That way the discussions can
start
sooner!

Of course, people may want to wander round on their own - but at least it
would be easy to join the 'group' at any time.

James H