Re: HomeTech Replacement Meeting - Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: HomeTech Replacement Meeting - Questions
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <tivo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:44:00 +0100

Name: Kevin Hawkins
Date: Sorry no can do this time ...

Whilst I am heartilly disappointed that HomeTech has been cancelled, it has
coincidentally come at a good time for me. I am moving house and the new
one
is way behind schedule - blame HA - & we have to move that next bank
holiday
weekend. Trying to get a toilet + sink working in time at the moment -
curses to all the 'listings' people I think touchscreens look great on a
wall ! I can't rival BlackFriars with this hassle - surely it's listed
too..

So I'm afraid I am not going to be able make the Yorshire > London trip
this time . As a relative newcomer to the list I wanted to meet you all to
put faces to addresses - (and to jibe Keith on Kat5 availabilty ;)

I hope you all have a productive & fun meeting cos then a regular
meeting
might evolve from this probably based around an annual show somewhere
[Hometech 2004 the 'launch' show ?]. I hope to be attending Cedia end of
May
in Brighton if anyone's going to that.

If you do get around to discussing any UK HA 'collective' to bring
products to market etc I would be very interested & if I can help I
will- I
think it's a great opportunity to tap some talent.

Have a good time,

Kevin