Re: Wiring idea

Frank

do you actually have a specific AV Hub in mind?

The nearest I have seen to this is at this link
http://www.controlanything.com/html/asel.htm
which allows 8 input to 2
output stereo or 16 to 2 mono signals to be switched.It doesn't really
allow any to any connectivity or switching.

Mick

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:00:40 +0100, you wrote:

>In a word, Yes. You only need 1 Cable medium. The termination of the
Cat 5e at all points is a universal RJ45 Outlet.

>Communication from The A/V Hub to the TV is via RJ45 to RJ45 at the
Patch Panel and an RJ45 flylead from the Cat 5e outlet to the Scart
>socket of the TV with a remote control reciever (Sky type mouse) to
send the signals back to a decoder or any other device which you may
>have at Node 0.
>
>Frank
>
>Roger Bilboul wrote:
>
>> Does this means you can use Cat 5 instead of CT100. How do you
terminate the
>> Cat 5 at the TV end?
>>
>> Roger

house.