FW: Urgent question on AW10's

  • To: "UKHA" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Urgent question on AW10's
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:31:25 +0100

From: Kenneth Watt [mailto:kennethwatt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 April 2001 20:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Urgent question on AW10's

Eamon,

I just replaced an old time clock that did the "heating" and
"hot water"
thing with a couple of AD10's and it works fine, I can send you photo's of
the install if you like. These are controlled both by times in HV's
schedule
and off an RCS wall stat, the aim being to link the RCS to a 240V relay
(when I get around to it ;o)) and let the stat control the heating but HV
still controls the hot water stuff.

After getting the programming correct in HV it works very well indeed and I
have had no problems at all with this setup.

K.