RE: Home Highway...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Highway...
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:16:34 +0100

Thanks for the status line number...

This is the same dialler that has been working fine for the last few weeks
on this machine which is annoying. The status line says all is well but the
last time I called it then it said the same however the premium rate number
was jammed and always engaged. Methinks that the status line isn't always
up
to date!

Phil

BT
> > Surftime and Home Highway?
> >
> > I haven't been able to get online since about 11pm last night
using ISDN
> but
> > have no problems using the same number with a 56k modem!
> >
> > I would phone their premium rate number or their 0800
"status