[no subject]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Future-Homes" <paul.itc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 19:11:21 +0100

Good point Mark I think either it was due to lack of interest from
exhibiters which I find hard to believe or lack of interest from the
organisers but what is clear there are allot of very pissed of people
because of it.

I wonder if Mike would be interested?Has anyone asked him yet.
Also im very interested to know how many people we would be talking about
as
I can provide the land and setting with loads of parking and easy access or
even a small village hall if anyone is interested although 70 odd miles
from
London in Hampshire.Not quiet Olympia but its something and could be
interesting,even become a regular event.

Anyone interested email me at paul@xxxxxxx