RE: Help needed with NAT on Winroute Pro

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Help needed with NAT on Winroute Pro
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:34:00 +0100

Thanks Ian,

I guessed it was because I was using it as a "proper" machine as
well. Might
migrate the Winroute to a different dedicated PC.

I cant set this machine to dial up because I have an extensive "in
house
Intranet" and I dont want it dialling at other times. Also I found
that if I
used a DUN to dial up rather than getting Winroute to dial, I got zero
connectivity.

This is further complicated by having multiple dialups to

BTI Surftime (my main connection)
Freeserve Surftime (backup)
Freenetname (to update my website - required for the free hosting)
BTI Daytime (if I need to connect during weekdays)

It doesnt cause me too much hassle, I was just hoping that there was a box
could tick to make it work :-)

Will carry on as it is.

Keith