Re: Hometech postponed

>Before we all get excited surely we should wait and see why it was
cancelled
>As this was a first, the last thing anyone needs is it to flop
>Better surely to delay and have a good first show than one so poorly
attended or supported that >the rest of the world and press think that
the
world of HA crap

You have a point, Mike, but if the problem was low signup, or indeed, not
enough exhibitors, then they must have had a clue a few weeks ago. The
problem from my point of view is the lack of notice.

Obviously, these guys are unprofessional enough to be leaving things to the
last minute, but those of us who take our business a bit more seriously
have
already made plans and organised all of those expensive things like hotels,
flights etc. I thought >we< were cutting it a bit fine arranging
flights
last week, but pulling the plug ten days before a major show is just plain
stupidity.

I mean, quick show of hands, how many people are expecting to now go along
to the re-arranged show? I know that I will not make the effort, unless I
am
>in< London on business anyway

Ian.