UKHA Convention (the event formally known as Hometech)

  • To: "UKHA Discussion" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: UKHA Convention (the event formally known as Hometech)
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:18:29 +0100

Hi All,

Several people have already paid for (non-refundable) Flights, Train
Tickets, Hotel Rooms etc and many others have also booked leave from work
be able to attend the now non-existant Hometech show.

Several people have said they still wish to meet up and that includes me.

Ian pointed out that the Windows 2001 show is on at Olympia.
www.itevents.co.uk for free registration.

Is there one of the guys (or girls) in London who knows of a pub or
community centre that might have a function room that we could take over
(preferably free of charge) to put on our own meeting.

What are others thought on this idea?

Keith