Re: VGA monitor/keyboard switch

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: VGA monitor/keyboard switch
  • From: patrickl@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:18:31 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Murgatroyd, Paul"
<paul.murgatroyd@a...> wrote:
> I cant find them with cables at the minute... but
>=20
> http://www.gb.buy.com/stores/product.asp?STR=3D21&SKU=3D210015216
>=20
> Linksys 4 port for 72 quid
>=20
> and
>=20
> http://www.gb.buy.com/stores/product.asp?STR=3D25&SKU=3D220017798
>=20
> SWITCH VIEW 4 port I think for 160 quid
>=20
> I have used the Linksys and it seems fine for me...

If anyone hasn't shopped at buy.com before and wants to save money,=20
they can invoke this coupon I was given with my order (cos you're all=20
my friends:-) :

----
In the meantime, to thank you for shopping with buy.com, we would=20
like to offer any of your friends or family =A310 off any order over=20
=A320 (see coupon terms and conditions). To collect their voucher, all=20
they have to do is go to http://www.gb.buy.com/thankyou=20
----

Patrick