RE: Advice on connection to HH

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Advice on connection to HH
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:29:18 +0100

I've just been setting up a system for a friend who wants wireless
connection to the internet (via HH) to deal in large volumes of shares over
the internet after hours.

I bought:

A Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 with built in Wireless LAN
and an ELSA LANCOM IL-11 Wireless access point with ISDN router built in.
(?350)

Not strictly relevant to this thread but the Elsa access point has some
very
powerful routing features built in, and can also be connected to a wired
Ethernet network OR after a firmware download to an Ethernet based ADSL
connection.

Tim.