RE: IR7243 Infra-Red/X10 problems

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR7243 Infra-Red/X10 problems
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:09:01 +0100

I have one of Laser Business Systems all housecode IR->X10 receivers and
it
has been perfectly behaved. I also have a standard IR->X10 receiver
bought
from LetsAutomate and that has been problem free too. Both devices have
done
stints in the main bedroom and the living room which get direct sunlight at
opposite ends of the day and have never put a foot wrong.

Phil