RE: X10 Devices "bouncing"...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 Devices "bouncing"...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:11:02 +0100

Hi Phil,

you need to disable local control on the module. I have the details
somewhere but cant find them just at the moment.

what is happening is that after you turn it off, the leakage current for
the
local control is varying as the Switch Mode PSU charges/discharges. The X10
module detects this as you (the PSU) trying to activate local control and
switches on.

The mod involves cutting a link on the board. I have successfully done the
one on my dishwasher. If I can find the diagram I will send you a copy
direct.

Keith